Xtreme Homecare | CDPAP
Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program
Serving All New York City Boroughs
Who We Are
We are a Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program (CDPAP) fiscal intermediary that provides a new avenue of care compared to the traditional home care program. Since 2013, we have committed to serve individuals and their families who wish to see their loved ones live with independence at the comfort of their homes.
We are currently serving almost 3,500 consumers all over New York State!
What is CDPAP?
This program provides consumers with necessary home care needs to have more control over their services and independence. They can hire family members, relatives, and/or friends to serve as their Personal Assistant (PA) to feel more comfortable at their own home.
Our dedicated intake department will guide you through step by step to ensure your enrollment to receive CDPAP services with quick and smooth turnaround time
We speak your language!
- English, Korean, Spanish, Chinese, Bengali, etc.
Not available to physically come into our office?
- We are able to provide assistance virtually and via DocuSign so you do not need to come physically to sign any necessary documents!
Get paid up to $21.09 per hour!
* May vary on service location and the insurance of the patient
Weekly payment via direct deposit
Paid Time Off
- Can accrue up to 56 hours of paid leave as you work!
Career Opportunities with
Have a Home Health Aide license? – Click here to apply to become a Home Health Aide for our LHCSA program!
Available Positions For CDPAP:
We are in need of Personal Assistants in the Upstate region of New York (Erie, Monroe, etc.)
- No position is available at the moment. Please check back later.
Submit Your Resume:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I qualify to receive CDPAP services?
- If you are currently receiving Medicaid benefit in NY and believe that you require assistance in your activities of daily living, you may qualify! Please call our office to inquire more information
- It is a Medicaid-based program, so having just Medicare will not be sufficient to receive CDPAP services
How long is the process to enroll into X-treme Home Care?
- Everything will depend on how fast your case gets approved from the State and/or your insurance provider (HMO, MLTC, and etc.)
- It can take as quick as two weeks, but as long as three months
What are the requirements to become a Personal Assistant (PA)?
- Must be 18 years or older
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must have proper physical assessment completed
- No prior experience required!
- You CANNOT be a PA if you are
- A legal spouse of the consumer
- A parent caring for a child (consumer) under 21 years of age
- A designated representative of the consumer
Where is X-treme Home Care located?
- We also have offices in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, and North Carolina.
- Please click on a location below to see our other locations.
Check out our other affiliated office locations:
212-12 Northern Blvd, Suite 2A, Bayside, NY 11361
Monday to Friday | 8:30am to 5:30pm
Closed on Saturdays and Sundays
You may be eligible!
Fill out this form to find out.
We’ll check to see if you’re eligible to apply — then Medicaid and your health plan will determine your final eligibility.